LardmanthesmilekingLardmanthesmileking

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

HP - Serenity HP - Serenity

Wavey :)

I like it, major changed from the last for sure, but it works really well no doubt about that, I can see it fitting title screen really well. Not sure what else you'd want to use it for, but there's veryl ittle I can imagine it not doing well it.

Whoot for knocking it outta the park :)

HP - Sun's River HP - Sun's River

SUBJECT

Not sure where you get all that peace
I got death fire of skull brain mean nasty pain hurty Superman

That aside, I do like the song, it flows so very well, and listing to it as it was changing is best deff a goodness to be handing

P.S. The loop if a bit off, but I can't hold that against you cause the straight play is rather good and a loop isn't that hard to cup around.

ZaronX responds:

Loop has been fixed now. -less lazy-

HP - Battle Heart HP - Battle Heart

Pu em up

Somewhere between Zelda's Choir, and Golden Suns beat is where I hear it.

Goldenda?
Zelsun?

I do like it. I think if you speed it up even faster you have the makings of battle music into boss fight :D

Other then that I say keep up the good work :)

[ZX] Cumulus -v2- [ZX] Cumulus -v2-

Good gets better

I do like it, I liked the old one, but this one is good, mostly because it's more on the piano and even gives some more feel for the echo deepness that the song is giving.

I do like it, very nice improvements over all, I will admit a little repetitive, but it's not bad, easy blended with the rest of the song for sure :)

Shadowfox - Mysterious Dark Shadowfox - Mysterious Dark

I once lived in a cave somewhere

Very dark to say the least, loops fairly , and manages to freak me out given that I sit in the dark as I listen to it.

Looping jump be the only thing that stops 10 for my part :)

Morning Flight Morning Flight

Bouncey :D

Very bouncy indeed, the title catches the tone very well.

Not sure what it makes in my head, but it's very easy for me to see some type of sky in there :D

only issue I got is that it jumps a bit when it loops, but that's nothing major, just a bit twitchy

still not bad for quick making/listening :)

Heart of a Sinister Machine Heart of a Sinister Machine

Robots of Death and Pain

Other then a monster eating little cute animals flowing in my head, I do like the song. :D

ZaronX responds:

A lot of people would consider that imagery a plus. Especially around here. XD

Shadowfox Theme [Loop] Shadowfox Theme [Loop]

Yayness

I only didn't 10/10 cause I can picture song with words, even thoguh words suck.

Still awesome song, I do like the stuff that it makes flow in my head :)

Girls Take Flight Girls Take Flight

Mus-ta-stick (I didn't know what to put here)

Personally I like the song.
For a BG flight music it fits very well and I can see you using it very well for their flight.

The only reason that I gave a 9 and not 10 is that the music isn't completely memorable it is good, but I'm not going to be singing it in the shower any time soon.